SEPA direct debits for sports clubs
2 months' free trial with no commitment
I represent a sports club and I want to set up automatic direct debits.
The aims of my sports club
Promote access to the club’s services
Spread out fees to enable members to pay their annual membership fee in several instalments
To have a rigorous monitoring system for my payment schedule summary and SEPA direct debit mandates
What are the advantages of SEPA direct debits (SDD) for my sports club and my members?
Automatic SEPA direct debits will enable us to collect the due date membership fee amount on the agreed date from our members’ accounts with an agreed frequency (monthly, quarterly, etc.).
Benefits for my sports club
- Direct debit regularity
- Reduced management costs
- No reminders to issue for our collections
Benefits for our members
- Spreads out their membership fees
- No administrative management, no cheque sent in the post
How to manage automatic direct debits with Direct-debits?
With the Direct-debits SEPA direct debit software, I can:
- Save the details of our member
- Ensure the direct debit mandate is signed on paper or remotely as an electronic version (e-mandate)
- Create payment schedules for SEPA direct debits by taking into account the chosen frequency (monthly, quarterly)
- Store our SEPA direct debit mandates (direct debit authorisations)
- In PDF format
- In electronic format (archiving the e-mandate)
At each due date, I can:
- Automatically generate files that conform to banking standards to be sent to our banks:
- By placing them on their website
- Or by the EBICS and FTP protocols
- Processing unpaid orders
- Monitor statistics and forecast direct debits by member account or by group of members
Find out more information on Direct-debits’ software for direct debits management, from €18 per month (plus tax).