SEPA direct debits for beauty salons
2 months' free trial with no commitment
I represent a beauty salon and I want to set up automatic direct debits.
The aims of my beauty salon
Create customer loyalty by enabling them to pay for their yearly subscription in several instalments
Have a rigorous monitoring system for their payment schedules and their SEPA direct debit mandates
What are the advantages of SEPA direct debits (SDD) for my customers and my salon?
Automatic SEPA direct debits will enable me to collect each due date subscription amount on the agreed date from my customers’ accounts, with an agreed frequency (monthly, quarterly, etc.).
Benefits for my salon
- Regular collections
- Reduced management costs
- No need for reminders for my collections
Benefits for my customers
- Spreads out their expenses
- Benefit from promotional rates
How to manage automatic direct debits with Direct-debits?
With the Direct-debits SEPA direct debit software, I can:
- Save the details of my customer
- Ensure the direct debit mandate is signed on paper or remotely as an electronic version (e-mandate)
- Create payment schedules for SEPA direct debits by taking into account the chosen frequency (monthly, quarterly)
- Store our SEPA direct debit mandates (direct debit authorisations)
- In PDF format
- In electronic format (archiving the e-mandate)
At each due date, I can:
- Automatically generate files that conform to banking standards to be sent to our banks:
- By placing them on their website
- Or by the EBICS and FTP protocols
- Processing unpaid orders
- Monitor statistics and forecast direct debits by customer account or group of customers
Find out more information on Direct-debits’ software for direct debits management, from €18 per month (plus tax).