SEPA direct debits for sporting and cultural associations
I represent a sporting or cultural association and I want to set up automatic direct debits.
The needs of my association
Promote access to the association’s services by enabling my members to pay their yearly subscription costs in several instalments
To have a rigorous monitoring system for my payment schedule summary and SEPA direct debit mandates
What are the advantages of SEPA direct debits (SDD) for my association and my members?
Automatic SEPA direct debits will enable me to collect the amount of the subscription fee on the due date from my member’s account, with the agreed frequency (monthly, quarterly, etc.).
- Direct debit regularity
- Reduced management costs
- No need for reminders for my collections
- Spreading out subscription fees
- No administrative management, no cheque sent in the post
How to manage automatic direct debits with Direct-debits?
- Save the details of our member
- Ensure the direct debit mandate is signed on paper or remotely as an electronic version (e-mandate)
- Create payment schedules for SEPA direct debits by taking into account the chosen frequency (monthly, quarterly)
- Store our SEPA direct debit mandates (direct debit authorisations)
- In PDF format
- In electronic format (archiving the e-mandate)
- Automatically generate files that conform to banking standards to be sent to our banks:
- By placing them on their website
- Or by the EBICS and FTP protocols
- Processing unpaid orders
- Monitor statistics and forecast direct debits by member account or group of members