SEPA direct debits for schools
2 months' free trial with no commitment
I represent a school and I want to set up automatic direct debits.
The needs of my establishment
What are the advantages of SEPA direct debits (SDD) for my establishment and my students?
Automatic SEPA direct debits will enable us to collect each school fee due date amount on the agreed date from each student’s account or that of their parents, with the agreed frequency (monthly, quarterly, etc.).
- Direct debit regularity
- Reduced management costs
- No need for reminders for my collections
- Spreads out their expenses
- Managed budget
How to manage automatic direct debits with Direct-debits?
- Save the details of our student
- Ensure the direct debit mandate is signed on paper or remotely as an electronic version (e-mandate)
- Create payment schedules for SEPA direct debits by taking into account the chosen frequency (monthly, quarterly)
- Store our SEPA direct debit mandates (direct debit authorisations)
- In PDF format
- In electronic format (archiving the e-mandate)
At each due date, I can:
- Automatically generate files that conform to banking standards to be sent to our banks:
- By placing them on their website
- Or by the EBICS and FTP protocols
- Processing unpaid orders
- Monitor statistics and forecast direct debits by student account or by group of students