SEPA direct debits for the press and publishing
2 months' free trial with no commitment
I represent a press body or publisher and I want to set up automatic direct debits.
The aims of my newspaper
Increase the number of subscribers
Spread out payments to enable our readers to pay for their annual subscription in several instalments
Have a rigorous monitoring system for their payment schedules and their SEPA direct debit mandates
What are the advantages of SEPA direct debits for my newspaper and my readers?
Automatic SEPA direct debits will enable us to collect each due date subscription amount on the agreed date from our subscribers’ accounts, with an agreed frequency (monthly, quarterly, etc.).
Benefits for my newspaper
- Direct debit regularity
- Reduced management costs
- No need for reminders for my collections
Benefits for our readers
- Spreads out their membership fees
- No administrative management, no cheque sent in the post
How to manage automatic direct debits with Direct-debits?
With the Direct-debits SEPA direct debit software, I can:
- Save the details of my subscriber
- Ensure the direct debit mandate is signed on paper or remotely as an electronic version (e-mandate)
- Create payment schedules for SEPA direct debits by taking into account the chosen frequency (monthly, quarterly)
- Store our SEPA direct debit mandates (direct debit authorisations)
- In PDF format
- In electronic format (archiving the e-mandate)
At each due date, I can:
- Automatically generate files that conform to banking standards to be sent to our banks:
- By placing them on their website
- Or by the EBICS and FTP protocols
- Processing unpaid orders
- Monitor statistics and forecast direct debits by subscriber account or group of subscribers
Find out more information on Direct-debits’ software for direct debits management, from €18 per month (plus tax).