SEPA direct debits for the press and publishing
2 months' free trial with no commitment
I represent a press body or publisher and I want to set up automatic direct debits.
The aims of my newspaper
Spread out payments to enable our readers to pay for their annual subscription in several instalments
What are the advantages of SEPA direct debits for my newspaper and my readers?
Automatic SEPA direct debits will enable us to collect each due date subscription amount on the agreed date from our subscribers’ accounts, with an agreed frequency (monthly, quarterly, etc.).
- Direct debit regularity
- Reduced management costs
- No need for reminders for my collections
- Spreads out their membership fees
- No administrative management, no cheque sent in the post
How to manage automatic direct debits with Direct-debits?
- Save the details of my subscriber
- Ensure the direct debit mandate is signed on paper or remotely as an electronic version (e-mandate)
- Create payment schedules for SEPA direct debits by taking into account the chosen frequency (monthly, quarterly)
- Store our SEPA direct debit mandates (direct debit authorisations)
- In PDF format
- In electronic format (archiving the e-mandate)
At each due date, I can:
- Automatically generate files that conform to banking standards to be sent to our banks:
- By placing them on their website
- Or by the EBICS and FTP protocols
- Processing unpaid orders
- Monitor statistics and forecast direct debits by subscriber account or group of subscribers